Supervise maintenance employees and activities including preventive and predictive maintenance of all site equipment.
- Develops work teams and improve individual performance by providing training and feedback.
- Assigns and directs daily activities of maintenance group.
- Instructs and leads crew in safe work practices in pursuit of zero injuries crew
- Provides information and training on OSHA rules and regulations and additional site procedures such as equipment guarding, burning/welding permits, lockout, safety harnesses, scaffolding and vessel entry.
- Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance schedule to minimize downtime.
- Manages service contracts and contract labor projects.
- Works with planners to minimize schedule disruptions.
- Communicates with Production Dept. to identify equipment issues.