Click column header to sort
- Work with business partners to assess and establish priorities for technology related initiatives within corporate business functions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and experience in business functions that he/she will support.
- Interpret function business plans to technology team to enable collective organization to meet its goals.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Management Office (PMO) and internal IT functions to ensure alignment of IT demand and supply for assigned business functions.
- Manage multiple or large projects/programs.
- Assist in resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
- Collaborate with business partners to gather requirements and provide expertise in determining appropriate solution(s).
- Assist in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, business partners and other stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Support project objectives within the time, cost, and resource constraints of the project.
- Actively manage and communicate any changes in scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with business partners to establish an understanding of the processes and data requirements necessary to implement and sustain new initiatives.
- Develop roadmaps containing sequencing of IT solutions that work towards the achievement of business strategies.
- Build requirements, business cases, prioritize requests and streamline various work streams.
- Quickly able to build strong relationships to be seen as a trusted resource and valuable member of functional team.
- Provide commitment and cultural awareness to challenge business partners when appropriate.
Analysis and Initiative
- Interpret internal or external issues and recommend solutions/best practices.
- Solve complex problems. Take a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- May interface with vendors and contractors.
- May lead projects.
Manages customer product and delivery needs; acts as primary contact with customer, sales, marketing and mill personnel.
- Primary customer contact for assigned accounts.
- Tracks customer orders through entire process, (order entry, manufacture, shipment and delivery,); ensures customer satisfaction and on-time deliveries.
- Assists in the assembling, analysing and distribution of monthly customer volume.
- Enters orders, communicates ship dates & schedules changes with customers.
- Negotiates order assignment/entry changes. Ensures customer orders comply with Sales and Manufacturing agreement.
- Collaborates with customers, Sales Managers, and others to investigate and resolve customer invoice and accounting issues.
- Utilizes JD Edwards ERP system and Microsoft Excel to enter, track, analyse and communicate customer order information.
- Implements and oversees product and customer offsite inventory programs as needed to meet market/customer needs and maintain targeted levels.
- Manages input of sales orders utilizing Continuous Replenishment Process (CRP), Electronic Data Information (EDI), phone or email.
- Maintains inventory for both turn and promotional forecasts; analyses forecasts versus actual weekly pulls to regulate delivery of PO’s to customers’ distribution center to ensure order is balanced.
- Collaborates with sales, customers and schedulers by analysing available customer data to ensure supply and avoid out-of-stocks on the retail shelf.
- Assists Sales and Marketing groups as needed in management and inventory of promotional items.
- Analyses order/shipment data for monthly financial forecast as well as providing customer order history to assist sales with evaluation of customer ordering needs to identify areas that need attention.
- Performs weekly review of shipment history and provides updated monthly forecast to accounting where applicable.
- Collaborates with Sales Managers and customers relative to monthly forecasts.
This is a great entry-level position for incumbents with less than five years of working experience. Learn about working in a high-speed manufacturing process while applying your problem-solving and leadership skills, all while working with a great team in the Southeast Arkansas. Provide engineering services to develop and implement capital projects. Assists operations and maintenance with technical analyses and designs to improve existing processes and equipment. Manages project work to be in compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
- Assists operating and maintenance departments in developing proposed projects.
- Develops cost estimates, plans, and schedules for new projects.
- Assists with the preparation and submittal of authorization for capital expenditure and major repair work.
- Prepare request for quotations, evaluate proposals, and issue contracts for equipment purchases, material purchases, design services, and construction contracts.
- Verify existing equipment layouts and dimensions.
- Assist with providing engineering analysis during selection and optimization of equipment.
- Assist with detailed design drawings for equipment installations.
- Provide technical assistance to trouble-shoot equipment and/or operating problems.
- Research options and recommend solutions to resolve operating and/or maintenance issues.
- Coordinate contractor’s activities for contracted-out maintenance work during equipment downtimes.
This is a great entry-level position for incumbents with less than five years of working experience. Learn about working in a high-speed manufacturing process while applying your problem-solving and leadership skills, all while working with a great team in the Southeast Arkansas.
Responsible for process improvement/optimization, product development, quality and process support.
- Monitors and reconciles chemical use for the business unit area.
- Drafts, monitors and trains operators in all Work Instructions to ensure ISO 9002 compliance if applicable.
- Develops working knowledge of all process areas in Areas including process flow, operator responsibility, major quality attributes and areas for improvement.
- Conducts and documents results of process trials to improve productivity and/or quality.
- Recommends and implements process improvements or chemical changes to improve the overall operation where applicable.
Provides all types of administrative support to include generating reports such as performance and cost analysis reports. May perform duties of a sensitive and confidential nature, using considerable judgment and initiative in resolving issues.
- Facilitates business communications between managers, staff and outside business contacts by coordinating meetings, including preparing presentations, coordinating caterings and equipment.
- Coordinate daily or weekly newsletters
- Routes incoming mail as appropriate; prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including email, faxes and UPS shipments.
- Prepares confidential correspondence for manager(s) and his/her direct reports.
- Generates performance reports for managers, including scorecards, inventory reports, shipment analyses, and multiple variance analyses
- Provides analysis of cost activities and reconciliation of monthly, quarterly, and/or year-end variances of actual costs to prior month, budget, and forecasts.
- Subject matter expert for Clarity and other systems as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both hourly and salary employees
Directs the production operation and manages the most difficult problems involving the manufacturing process; ensuring the manufacture of products in planned quantities, at budgeted cost, and at desired quality.
- Responsible for safety performance, managing safety programs that include annual training, scheduled safety meetings, and safe job performance by employees.
- Develops safety SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) and Guidelines.
- Manages the department to ensure that production budgets are met or exceeded.
- Manages and develops employees’ performance while growing employee competence through training.
- Determines corrective action for production problems.
- Ensures adequate raw material supplies are maintained for continued production.
- Leads crews to improve processes by identifying and eliminating non value added activities (waste).
- Prepares and distributes information regarding changes to policies and procedures (as a result of kaizens or other CI opportunities) to employees.
Supervise maintenance employees and activities including preventive and predictive maintenance of all site equipment.
- Develops work teams and improve individual performance by providing training and feedback.
- Assigns and directs daily activities of maintenance group.
- Instructs and leads crew in safe work practices in pursuit of zero injuries crew
- Provides information and training on OSHA rules and regulations and additional site procedures such as equipment guarding, burning/welding permits, lockout, safety harnesses, scaffolding and vessel entry.
- Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance schedule to minimize downtime.
- Manages service contracts and contract labor projects.
- Works with production Dept. to plan major outage work.
- Communicates with Production Dept. to identify equipment issues.
- Provide the legal support and expertise for key strategic initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within the legal department as well as across functions and divisions; serve business units as a partner with legal expertise with employees at all levels.
- Provide high quality, timely legal services and legal risk management for the company, including as the lead legal contact for reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts (vendor and customer), and other legal documents.
Contracts, Policies and Procedures
- Develop, improve, and maintain contract templates, corporate policies and processes and implement a cross functional database for contracts.
- Manage such other matters as trademarks, the development and maintenance of corporate policies, due diligence and projects as requested.
- Research and provide advice on legal and regulatory issues.
- Oversee, directly or as part of team, litigation and legal claim matters, including the supervision of outside counsel as necessary.
- Oversee, directly or as part of team, due diligence matters for corporate transactions, including the supervision of outside counsel as necessary.
Provide planning and financial analytic support. Influence business decisions via a variety of financial, economic, and statistical analyses. Analyze and interpret company and industry trends and financial information, including sales metrics, cost metrics, rates of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Provide support and analytics as required. Analytics could include but are not limited to sales: price, volume mix, cost: price, volume, usage, capital investment returns and payback, supply chain related analytics, variable, fixed, last increment costs analytics, production or supply chain impact analytics, etc.
- Reporting could include but are not limited to:
- P&L and Balance Sheet actual performance versus budget and forecasts
- Standard costing, profitability, scorecards, mill or business KPI’s
- Trend reporting and analysis on key data
- Provide support to the strategic business planning process
- Provide support and lead certain aspects of the budgeting process
- Assist and support monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts related to revenue, operating costs, freight, and other supply chain costs
- Promote an environment where the team achieves zero incidents in Environmental, Health, and Safety.
- Establish strategic direction of tissue machine, with the understanding of the current state, the desired future state, and develops and executes plans and strategies to close the gaps.
- Drive excellence by actively supporting and challenging the team to achieve record breaking results.
- Provide strategic leadership and coaching to employees through a shared vision for the operation.
- Implement continuous improvement strategies that yield sustainable results.
- Develop and control operating budget and expenses for the department.
- Recommend and implement equipment improvements, new systems and process changes to improve productivity and efficiency for all capital projects.
- Develop and coach direct reports to ensure bench strength and leadership skills.
- Work closely with the engineering team, business unit leaders, and shift supervisors to optimize production