Clearwater Paper manufactures quality consumer tissue, away-from-home tissue, hard roll tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at manufacturing facilities across the nation. The Company is a premier supplier of private label tissue to major retailers and wholesale distributors, including grocery, drug, mass merchants and discount stores. In addition, the Company produces bleached paperboard used by quality-conscious printers and packaging converters. Clearwater Paper's employees build shareholder value by developing strong customer partnerships through quality and service.
At Clearwater Paper, we have made it a priority to build a clearly defined workplace culture that is consistent companywide. Key aspects of our culture include:
Our customers’ success and our success requires everyone to do their part, whether we are finding new ways to be profitable or reducing our environmental footprint. If you are looking for teamwork, a sense of purpose, and a leading company that is growing fast, we are looking for you.
Clearwater Paper is currently recruiting an intern in the field of Engineering for our converting facility located in our Elwood, IL. The intern will work under the supervision of our Converting Superintendent to develop, implement, and maintain processes in our converting facility. Clearwater Paper interns will have the opportunity to work on value-adding projects and gain knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
Required education and related experience:
· Must be legally authorized to work in the U. S. and be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have at least an overall GPA of 3.0 or greater.
· Must be enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s program and have completed their sophomore year. Proof of enrollment and GPA is required.
· Must be able to work full-time (if applicable) for summer appointments, May 15th – September 15th, and/or part time during the school year.
· Must satisfactorily complete a drug screen and background check.