Required education and related experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Targeting candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience in principles of accounting including detailed transactions, posting to leger, account reconciliations and analysis, etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge.
Skills and Abilities (technical/professional skills, expertise and qualifications):
- Basic proficiency in using report writing/database programs and Microsoft Word.
- Experience using an enterprise accounting system preferred.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals across the organization.
- Willingness to cross-train on other accounting related functions to provide back-up and vacation coverage.
Illustrative Essential Functions:
- General Office Conditions
- Long periods of sitting and viewing a computer monitor